If you are using the Location block in your Clappia app and if you get the following error, please follow this troubleshooting guide.
“Could not load the current location. Please make sure that the Location Service on your phone is ON.”
- Verify that Location service on your phone is ON. Go to Settings -> Location and turn ON the service
- Verify that Location accuracy is set to High or the Improve Location Accuracy is ON. Go to Settings -> Location -> Location Accuracy and turn it ON.
- Verify that the Clappia app has access to the Location service. Go to Settings -> Location -> App-level permissions and make sure that Clappia’s access is ON.
- If you made some changes to your phone’s settings in any of the above steps, close the Clappia app (don’t just move it to background, actually kill the app) and open it again.
- As a last resort, also try after restarting your phone.
- If the Location block still doesn’t work, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details about your phone (You can get these details from Settings -> System -> About phone).
- Phone name and Model number (Example: Nokia 6 TA-1021)
- Android version of your phone. (Example: Android 8.1)
- Version of the Clappia app on your phone (App info -> Advanced -> check at bottom, Example: 1.7.6)